Kyocera Laser Printer Parts

Does anyone know the current spare parts distributor for Kyocera laser printers in Aus?

I need a new paper pick up roller for an FS-1000+ printer as the old one has lost its grip.

Thanks in advance.

Brenden Ede

Reply to
Brenden Ede

Konica ?

Reply to
a t e c 7 7

| > I need a new paper pick up roller for an FS-1000+ printer as the old one | > has lost its grip. | >

| > Thanks in advance. | >

| > Brenden Ede | Konica ?

I work for Konica Minolta, we already have too many people walking in the door in error asking for parts for Kyocera's, even when their building is clearly marked 100 meters up the road :)

A few years ago, departmental colour mfp's rebadged as Kyocera were actually made by Minolta, but they do their own thing nowadays. Your best bet is to goto kyocera.

Reply to
TPr

Try any Kyocera service centre. I had three FS-1010s sitting in the shed until recently but they were taking up too much space and went to the tip, same feed roller. Incidently the feed rollers on the FS-1000s are fairly substantial for the size and life expectancy of the printer and may not be that worn at all and you might get away with cleaning with a bit of soapy water.

I could order one for you and post but would probably be easier and quicker for you to find out who your nearest service centre is and go get one. What city are you in?

James

Reply to
James

They might be better off calling in if they want Epson, QMS or OKI parts then :)

James

Reply to
James

QMS is part of KM, we have all of the consumables and parts for those too..

Epson colour lasers, yep, although im lead to believe that the consumables with chips cant be used in the wrong branded machines.. Having never actually tried it myself I cant verify that, would be interested to know though.

Oki, don't know, never seen one ;)

| > I work for Konica Minolta, we already have too many people walking in the | > door in error asking for parts for Kyocera's, even when their building is | > clearly marked 100 meters up the road :) | >

| > A few years ago, departmental colour mfp's rebadged as Kyocera were | > actually | > made by Minolta, but they do their own thing nowadays. Your best bet is to | > goto kyocera. | >

| | They might be better off calling in if they want Epson, QMS or OKI parts | then :) | | James | | | |

Reply to
TPr

You might try cleaning the roller with some meths. May need to give it a gentle rub with very fine emery paper first.

Otherwise try Kyocera Mita

Alan

-- Sell your surplus electronic components at

Search or browse for that IC, capacitor, crystal or other component you need.

Reply to
Alan