DEC ctv transistor wanted.

Could anyone please tell me who sells parts for DEC ctv's ?

I need a C5387 transistor (U513), the main switching transistor in the power supply.

Thanks, Russell.

Reply to
Griff

WES = 2SC5387 $8.00 Colin

Reply to
Colin Horsley

"Griff"

** DEC stands for " Discount Electrical Centre" .

The Melbourne based company has just been wound up - ie they went broke.

WES Components in Sydney probably have what you asked for.

Ph ( 02 ) 9797 9866 and use your credit card.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Thanks for the replies.

2SC5387 is not in my WES catalog, but I have been in touch with them and found out they now sell it. They tell me the price is $5.75.

Russell.

Reply to
Griff