R871 value in NEC PF32W503 CTV

NEC CTV model PF32W503. Only sign of life is a relay clicking.

Q801 (D1414) shorted.

R871 is burnt badly (connected to Q801), could someone please tell me what value it should be?

I would also like to know the value of zener diode D807.

I801 (STRS6709) is not obviously damaged, but I will relace it just in case.

Thanks in advance, Russell Griffiths.

Reply to
rg26ce1991

Q801 is KTD1414 (Available from WES) R871 is 82ohm 1/2W D807 is 7.5V

Russell Griffiths.

Reply to
Griff