IX0133CE data sheet for Philips KA910 ctv.

Could someone please tell me where I could find the data sheet for IX0133CE used in Philips ctv model KA910, the chassis is Sharp 9C.

Also a data sheet for the following would be nice:-

IX0134CE

IX0135

The ctv has no sound, and I can tune but cannot store a station. The channel number indicator only lights when a channel switch is held in.

Thanks, Russell Griffiths.

Reply to
rg26ce1991

On 2 Aug 2006 23:18:18 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I have the service manual for this chassis. Will that help?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks for the reply Frank. I do have a copy of the schematic.

If you think there is anything in the rest of the manual that may help,

it would be nice if you could scan and email me a copy.

Thanks, Russell.

Reply to
rg26ce1991

On 5 Aug 2006 21:29:10 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Voltage Synthesizer pinout and short description of functions:

Troubleshooting flowchart:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thankyou Franc.