Connecting VCR to old GE TV - Need Advice!

I'm using a small old General Electric color TV set and I'm trying to connect a VCR to it. Is their a particular channel reserved for the VCR. The Model is GE341 - with the rotary dial. I'm pretty sure I was able to do this once before. Any help would be appreciated - John

Reply to
Robert

On Fri, 30 May 2008 20:34:21 +1000, "Robert" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Check the rear of your VCR. If it has a 0/1 selector switch, or a 3/4 selection, then dial in the appropriate VHF channel on your TV. Otherwise, if the VCR has a UHF adjustment trimmer, then select UHF on your TV and tune around channels 30-40. More modern VCRs have an RF output channel that can be configured via the remote or via the front panel. IIRC, a typical UHF output channel is 36.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks for yor interest - I did find it on the UHF channel.

Reply to
Robert