Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Another convincing argument not to use micksoft
4
4

I.R. Headphones.
Over the years, we have had a couple of diferent models of Sony Infrared headphones., four headsets in all. The latest and best is model MDRIF140. It is light and doesn't squeeze the ears. Although...

Stanford's robotic Audi to brave Pikes Peak without a driver
Stanford Report, February 3, 2010 Stanford's robotic Audi to brave Pikes Peak without a driver check out the video. Other autonomous cars have crossed the finish line of the Rocky Mountain road, but...
3
3

Futurlec 'Express' shipping
Hey Y'all, I guess I made a mistake in a recent order to Futurlec in that I selected 'Express' shipping. Not knowing how much in advance express would cost I selected that option and voila, was...
1
1

27.145MHz Crystal Oscillator
I want to study how a 27.145MHz crystal controlled Oscillator/Transmitter from a radio controlled toy works. I think that the input is at the emitter and output is at the collector. The emitter...
2
2

Linear actuators
Hi, You can purchase linear actuators from Canada. Shipping to Sidney will not be that expensive. Visit Regards,
2
2

RS Coponents Australia
How long do they actually usually take to deliver in Australia something that comes ex-stock from the UK? They implied around 6 days, but I've been waiting since the 19th Jan. Sylvia.
26
26

Re: Fast zener diode substitute
Nedavno ian field napisa: Yeah, I noticed that too :-) -- ___ ____ /__/ / ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 ** / / / / ** Registered Linux user #291606 ** /__/____/--__ ** **

Lab-Standard 49-Port USB Hub
Remember the 80 port "power only" hub I mentioned recently? well, here is a real Lab-Standard 49-Port USB Hub Designed for the Professional User... We engineered this professional-grade product for...

Re: Fast zener diode substitute
Nedavno ian field napisa: I am electronics newbie, this sound complicated :-( -- ___ ____ /__/ / ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 ** / / / / ** Registered Linux user #291606 ** /__/____/--__...

Fast zener diode substitute
I decided to built this: It keeps the battery a little bit active, preventing sulphation by loading the battery with a hefty current (40 A) for a short interval (50 ?s) approximately every two...

IC - VGA to PAL
Hi, I'm trying to to get my hands on a chip that will convert a VGA signal to PAL. I've found a few, but they're discontinued. RsComponents, Maxim, Jaycar and googling for hours hasn't worked! Does...
21
21

Any experiences getting a Qld restricted elec license?
Has anyone here successfully applied for a restricted electrical license in Queensland and how hard did they find it?.
3
3

OT: Copyright Infringement goes Back to The Future
Zazzle have just pulled all my Flux Capacitor blog mechandise from sale due to Copyright infringement! This is a T-Shirt I completely hand drew myself! Here is my artwork: Here is the traditional...
37
37

OT Skype phone number popup whinge
After installing Skype for videocalls I have noticed an annoying problem. When I view a webpage with numbers in a list - e.g. a train or bus timetable or an electronics catalogue with order numbers -...
9
9