Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Video Sender Interference
... What about with the PC speaker's audio lead unplugged from the PC or any other source? WR

Casio atc-1000 manual reqd.
Does anyone have a manual for this rather funky watch - can work most of it out but as it can do so much need the manual. There was a copy floating around the net on geocities but searching produces...
1
1

Split System Air Conditioner
Does anyone know if these are installable without a lisenced installer? From my understanding, they are a standard powerpoint plug? Can anyone confirm this? In particular, this is a 1HP Mistral split...
12
12

DL brand ctv - info wanted.
Greetings group. I have a DL ctv on the bench, model D2933F. Can anyone please tell me where I can get a schematic and parts? This is the first DL I have seen. Thanks, Russell Griffiths.
3
3

FA: new and used items from ram to video cards, computers only 0.99c no reserve
Check out $0.99c no reserve items here Ending within 9 days. Happy bidding! Dell Optiplex GX150 PIII 1000MHz 10GB HDD, 256MB *NR** AU $10.50 3 6d 02h 57m Listing has pictures Dell M770 17" CRT Monitor...

LA76818A data sheet wanted.
Greetings group. Can anyone please point me to a data sheet for LA76818A ic 54 pin chip Used in Sanyo ctv model CP21SA1 (IC201) Video input socket connects to pin 42 I thought I had found the data...
3
3

Sanyo CP21SA1 CTV no colour using AV input.
Greetings group. Sanyo ctv model CP21SA1. All functions work fine except the picture is black and white using the av input sockets. All the tv channels show in colour. I am wondering if a setting in...
5
5

Repair tip for Sharp CX-1463 CX-1464
Greetings group. Sharp CX-1463 or CX-1464 CTV. Sudden stop. Dry jointed D709 on power supply board and open circuit R728 (2.2k 1/2W). Also several other joints were resoldered. Russell Griffiths.

Data Sheets Needed
Hi, First up I am looking for the service manual & schematics on a Sharp SF9400 photo copier, is there anyone that can help out with this please. I have purchased this manual from online manual sites...
2
2

Jaycar remote question
Hi, I have their LR8822 remote control ( hooked up to open a gate. Range says over 50m but I am lucky to get 10m. I tried a fair length in my roof space but no go. I thought it could have something to...
2
2

Higher grade robotics ..
Been doing some searching on robotics kits .. seems an expensive hobby, but that aside .. What does it take to make better quality robotics? Ie, things that can actually lift a bit of weight? All of...
1
1

Looking for robust light sensor
I'm seeking a light sensor that has to remain stable in a humid, sometimes hot environment, up to 45C. It doesn't have to be particularly sensitive, basically just monitor whether it's a bright day,...
3
3

Indoor amplifier antenna
Hi all, How do I find and or select the best available indoor amplifier antenna. Thanks eltan
2
2

NEC 21" - Darian5 in Sorrento - pls email/phone (I left ph msg)
Hi, Re that NEC 21" may have urgent need for it, tried to email your old optus address but it bounced, left phone message, email me back on my static address - hasnt changed starts with erazmus thanks

DB pin crimping tools
Can anybody recommend a retail supplier of DB pin crimping tools and DB pins? I have seen some very nice crimping tools aimed at the professional who does thousands per year, but told they cost around...
6
6