Lab-Standard 49-Port USB Hub

Remember the 80 port "power only" hub I mentioned recently?

well, here is a real Lab-Standard 49-Port USB Hub

Designed for the Professional User... We engineered this professional-grade product for dependability and performance first, aimed squarely at the business user - not as a cost-driven commercial product. Designed to meet or exceed strict quality and environmental directives, exclusively built and tested in the UK with quality-controlled materials from approved suppliers.

and for the pdf:

runs from a standard ATX Power Supply.

Cheers Don...

--