Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA: Talia 10 x 1 Utility Switcher for Video Signals (Ebay, Sydney)
Hi everyone, I have some interesting items currently listed on Ebay: - Talia 10 x 1 Utility Switcher for Video Signals - Wall or Trim Mount RJ45 Connection Boxes ! These items are located in Sydney,...
2
2

TEAC 420 Locked up after power brown out.
Afternoon guys and gals, when the power at my place dropped to about 50 volts rms apon turning the STB back on I was asked for my pin. Well I entered same but the STB kept asking for said pin. (NOT...
3
3

Driving H-Bridge for DC motors with RC servo signals
Radio control (RC) servo motors are controlled with pulse sequence of 1-2ms in length where 1ms pulse corresponds to left max position, 1.5ms to center position and 2ms corresponds to right max...
2
2

Re: News.individual.net no longer free
quietguy wrote in message news: Only by dills that dont have a clue. You qualify. Wrong. They still have to show that you authorised the transaction, stupid. Irrelevant on them having to show that you...

nec ca245c replacement
Hi I am trying to have a weight pickup repaired for a kobelco Crain the only active components on the board are 2 NEC c254a and 1 NEC 1541 A quick look at the thing makes me think they are op amps....
13
13

Hand Tools - Was: Looking for reasonably priced pliers/cutters - HandTools.xls (0/1)
About a month back Charles L posted an inquiry about reasonably priced pliers and diagonal cutters that are NOT made in China. He asked for brands and supplier suggestions. His thread produced 12...
2
2

NTSC RGB -> VGA
If I use an LM1881 IC to strip the H and V sync off of an EIA RS170 sync on green video signal (NTSC?), could I then apply the RGB video lines and sync signals to a standard LCD or VGA computer...
10
10

heathkit cro manual
im looking for manual and or circuit for a heathkit cro model 10-12 thankyou anyone john
10
10

FS: Mitel MT8880AE dtmf transcvr x 14
I have 14 new devices in my bins if anyone would like to buy them at $4.00 ea the lot or $5 ea single (plus postage). Email direct remove SPAMEX

Re: Video Sender Interference
Thanks Jason Pete

Convert IR remote to RF remote
I was wondering would it be easy, hard or near impossible to convert an Infra-red remote control for a car stereo to work on Radio frequency instead of IR? I have seen a RF data transmitter/reciever...
25
25

Re: Driving RC servo motors with 555 (and/or 556)
I was merely suggesting it as another alternative as the OP did say s/he was a beginner in electronics. Thus I felt the OP might be trying to do things later on that would need a microcontroller...

Re: single chip 'colour organ'
Wow, the old MusiColour is now High Tech, and all in one chip.... Ahhh.. Modern technology its just wonderful.. I wonder if they will bring out a kit that will also do a chaser mode as well.. Ill have...
2
2

Re: single chip 'colour organ'
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:32:50 GMT, swanny put finger to keyboard and composed: With today's "music", only one of the three PWM drivers will be operational. - Franc Zabkar
2
2