Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS: Mitel MT8880AE dtmf transcvr x 14
I have 14 new devices in my bins if anyone would like to buy them at $4.00 ea the lot or $5 ea single (plus postage). Email direct remove SPAMEX

Re: Video Sender Interference
Thanks Jason Pete

Convert IR remote to RF remote
I was wondering would it be easy, hard or near impossible to convert an Infra-red remote control for a car stereo to work on Radio frequency instead of IR? I have seen a RF data transmitter/reciever...
25
25

Re: Driving RC servo motors with 555 (and/or 556)
I was merely suggesting it as another alternative as the OP did say s/he was a beginner in electronics. Thus I felt the OP might be trying to do things later on that would need a microcontroller...

Re: single chip 'colour organ'
Wow, the old MusiColour is now High Tech, and all in one chip.... Ahhh.. Modern technology its just wonderful.. I wonder if they will bring out a kit that will also do a chaser mode as well.. Ill have...
2
2

Re: single chip 'colour organ'
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:32:50 GMT, swanny put finger to keyboard and composed: With today's "music", only one of the three PWM drivers will be operational. - Franc Zabkar
2
2