I.R. Headphones.

Over the years, we have had a couple of diferent models of Sony Infrared headphones., four headsets in all. The latest and best is model MDRIF140. It is light and doesn't squeeze the ears. Although half a dozen Oz sites claim to have that model, or its replacement the 140K, they eventually admit that these models are no longer available. We now have four identical I.R. transmitters on various devices, and it was convenient for the deaf one of us to use the same headset at any of the audio sources in the house. Is there a compatible headset, Sony or otherwise?

Reply to
L.A.T.