Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

name of component suppliers
what is the name of the on line that a few of you use for small order parts supplier other than RS , WES element 14 etc I am looking for a zenner BZT03c30 so far have tried them all except element 14...
2
2

Headers in anti-static boxes.
Why do Element14 keep sending me board headers in anti-static boxes? Seems like a waste of money. Sylvia. Maybe their pickers/packers are taught to put everything in the same packaging so they don't...
2
2

Need samba back Win7 to Debian(-1)
Okay, I've only just found time to attempt to fix the problem of linux samaba server now being inaccessible to Win7. Looking for useful clubie as none of the samba running linux machines are now...

Chinese Semi Group Folds
Hi, the party is over, not the CCP itself but China is experiencing a major economic downturn. Wonder how they will react to us building nuclear subs? Ban their students from enrolling with Aussie...
3
3

Gary Johnson to get Statue?
Hi, as you may know, Australia has just made an historic deal with the UK and USA to obtain nuclear submarine tech and to build several of them. The previous French scammers have been pissed off. This...
4
4

What lockdown delays?
Ordered PCBs from PcbWay on Tuesday. Delivered to my door today (yes, Sunday) by DHL. On other hand, I'm still waiting for FedEx to deliver a package that's been in Sydney since a week ago Thursday...
8
8

No Battery Electric Bus
Hi, while not a fan of most " Green " energy ideas - this one really appeals. Done with good success decades ago, it is practical, cheap to install and run with no waste products. Busses could travel...
4
4

Scam or Not ?
Hi, looks gimmicky - but the specs and functions are SOTA. Pre -order one ? .... Phil Meet Pokit Pro, an all in one portable oscilloscope, multimeter and logger with unprecedented portability,...
4
4

Rant - why is it so hard?
My house didn't have a door bell when I moved in, and people just knocked. That seemed OK, until recently when I had repeated failed delivery attempts. After I'd installed a surveillance camera, it...
22
22

OT: Friday chuckle

Re: This is funny
The prices at RS rocketed up about a year ago, and now they're no longer offering free delivery on low-value orders. It makes E14 cheaper on a lot of occasions where previously it was the other way...
1
1

New scope
My 40 year old scope seems to have failed again the same way it did a while back - one of the X-axis drive transistors has failed - the same one as last time. Could just be chance again, but one has...
25
25

Victorian Big Battery on FIRE !!
Hi, this looks expensive: ..... Phil Hi Phil It certainly does look expensive! I saw the article yesterday and expected to see some reference on TV news yesterday evening but not a mention on ABC or...
11
11

Recessed power socket (Australian standard?)
Is there a standard or regulation applying to the geometry of recessed power sockets, or a regulation requiring them? I just ask because I have a Chinese plug that works fine with Australian outlets,...
1
1

How great is lockdown?
Really great. For me. I've been cleaning out the store-room (aka: The garage). Look at what I found: My very first power transistor (if you don't count the AC128 that came with my Philips Electronic...
24
24