Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Digital Radio
Is Digital radio only for city folks? Is anyone aware of plans to further expand the digital radio signal to rural Australia? If so when? Thanks Norman
7
7

Residual current measurement
Hi, House is going out on residual current occasionally, all the obvious, easy checks have been done. Has anyone come across a device that measures residual current of appliances, or built one? A CT...
24
24

Tell Telstra to stop sending you dead trees.
Tell Telstra to stop sending you dead trees. I was asking about this a couple of days ago, as I haven't looked in a phone directory for many years. So why not stop phone books being delivered? Cheers...
111
111

Data sheet or specs for an MOV. V7390
Hi all, I need to replace a fried MOVs on a board. The manufacture mark is an M with a circle around it, the part no. is V7390. It is a black, through hole device. 7.6mm diamerter Does anyone happen...
2
2

NBN3 Wireless plan needs 4G spectrum fast-track
NBN3 Wireless plan needs 4G spectrum fast-track Sep 1, 2010 12:58 PM A wireless National Broadband Network proposal aired late yesterday [pdf] called for the expedited release of 4G spectrum by...
38
38

Changing DC level from a sensor
I have a sensor whose output varies from +2.5 volts DC to + 4.5volts DC. I would like to 'shift' this to become 0 - 2volts DC. Presumably with an op-amp? Single supply IC preferable e.g. LM358...
6
6

Prepaid wireless 20Mbits 4G data market is starting to heat up in the US
Prepaid wireless 20Mbits 4G data market is starting to heat up in the US Aug 30th 2010 1:52PM Looks like the prepaid wireless data market is starting to heat up: Clearwire just launched its Rover...

Dick Smith?
Because it was handy, I wandered into Dick Smith today to get some 0.5A glass fuses. The fellow looked me up and down, and said "We don't sell fuses any more". So what do they sell that would not be...
36
36

Telstra unveils "unlimited" wireless broadband for business (20.1Mbps)
Telstra unveils "unlimited" wireless broadband for business. (20.1Mbps) Aug 30, 2010 2:30 PM Telstra was targeting business buyers with a familiar consumer strategy by revealing an "unlimited"...
18
18

Viking Modular's SATADIMM jacks an SSD into your memory slot
Viking Modular's SATADIMM jacks an SSD into your memory slot Explaining the differences between DRAM and non-volatile storage is about to get that little bit harder, thanks to Viking Modular. The...
1
1

Re: ot; Aussy legend getting screwed
"Metro" wrote in news:4c7a0085$0$2080$ Do yourself a favour, and at the same time raise your IQ level by several points, and killfile the stalker/troll "" It has been well publicised that it is a...

Flow chart software
Can anyone suggest freeware flow chart software that you have actually used? JERD
10
10

Eprom Burner
I am told the wilhem might be the go for remapping some car computer any comments

Where's Phil
I haven't seen any posts from Phil Allison lately in any of the newsgroups he hangs out in. Gone on holidays or something?
8
8

Free reverse telephone, searches for numbers in Australia:, no longer free.
Free reverse telephone, searches for numbers in Australia:, no longer free. I reported this site back on the the 5th of July. Guess what? no longer free. Unlimited for $10.00 Subscriptions allow you...
27
27