Flow chart software

Can anyone suggest freeware flow chart software that you have actually used?

JERD

Reply to
JERD

which o/s all the information you can supply is good

--
Reply to
atec77

Anyway google smartdraw , the price is right

--
Reply to
atec77

Xfig?

A bit more definition of requirements might help.

Reply to
terryc

Sorry for the lack of info.

XP Professional operating system Flow chart primarily to keep track of large PICAXE project with multiple GOSUBS and INTERRUPTS

Tnx

JERD

Reply to
JERD

Depends on your requirements analysis, but flow charts went out when Noah was in nappies.

Grant.

Reply to
Grant

They did????

Reply to
Dennis

Çourse not pmo's use them daily gants as well
--
Reply to
atec77

dia good for most xfig (+) can do things dia can't (-) lower level aewan for ascii flow charts.

--
¡spu?? ou '?? ?oo?

Jasen Betts

That would explain a lot of quality problems. OTOH, they are still there, just that it is unfashionable to call them that these days.

Reply to
terryc

I've used flow charts, but they're like a last resort when a problem is too complex to break down, and one is trying to fit it in a reasonable space (like one A4 page) to visualise the problem space.

But, that was in the '80s and I was programming in assembler, not much help from smart data structures or anything back then.

I dunno, there's supposed to be a 'flowcode' or such for microcontrollers or such, I haven't looked at it closely. But they seem to promise programming as easy as flowcharting?

The OP's query seemed more like they had lots of code, but no idea how to hook it together, or something, did they lose their way?

Grant.

Reply to
Grant