Data sheet or specs for an MOV. V7390

Hi all,

I need to replace a fried MOVs on a board. The manufacture mark is an M with a circle around it, the part no. is V7390.

It is a black, through hole device. 7.6mm diamerter

Does anyone happen to know where to find a spec sheet or the manufacturers web site? The all knowing Google hasn't turned up any useful results thus far.

Thanks in advance, Mal.

Reply to
Mal in Aus

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 18:22:15 +1000, "Mal in Aus" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Could it be a Panasonic / Matsushita part?

The "7" could correspond to a standard 7mm disc diameter, and "390" could be the rated voltage, either 390V or 39V (= 39 x 10^0).

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks for the tip Franc.

Given where it is in the circuit (input protection in automotive circuit) that voltage would make sense.

Cheers, Mal.

Reply to
Mal in Aus