12 vdc to 24 volt dc 150ma voltage doubler schematic needed.

hi, as says in subject line , anybody know of a simple schematic for doubling a 12 vdc supply to 24 vdc@150ma.. ( 200ma would be better.)

thanks, mark k

Reply to
mark krawczuk

Countless ways to skin that cat. Try the MAX1771 for starters:

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones

If you just want doubling without it being a regulated 24V out, the Kemo module from Jaycar will save a lot of bench-bashing.

Reply to
rebel

We use that module from Jayco. They dont fail and take low self power. Jaycar AA0264 up to 2A

Reply to
Neil Bother