12 Volt DC to 24 Volt DC Converter

Hi there.

I badly need a schematic that could show me how to build a 12 Volt DC to 24 Volt DC Converter. It need's to handle about 10 Amps on peak and 6 amps continuated usage.

Does anybody have such a schematic?????

Wit kind regards, Franz ( Denmark)

Reply to
Franz Eckert

Lookup the switcher controller manufacturers, such as linear, national, ... for synchroneous rectified transformer switchers, with external FETs. They have tons of application notes in their datasheets.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

Don't forget sipex.com Good stuff!

- Henry