Ping: Phil Allison

I need your correct email address. Please message me.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Hasn't Phil always used his real email address on the forums?

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones

**It bounces for me.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Still looking for a date, I see.

Michael A. Terrell

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

Are you the real Trevor or another fake?

*IF* you are the real one, it absolutely escapes me as to why anyone would want to email Philthy, let alone someone like you that has been the brunt of his ridicule for years!

If it is information you need just Google like Philthy does anyway ;-)

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

**C'mon Terry. I expect you can do one of the following to determine the real identity of a given poster:
  • Look at the crossposts. I NEVER crosspost. Not ever.
  • I always preface my posts with '**' and have done for more than a decade.
  • One need only examine the header information to determine who is posting from where.
  • I no longer post to aus.hi-fi.

**Fair enough. I have thick skin.

**Perhaps. I can't reach him on the email addy in his header info.
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

**Oh yeah: Two more things:

  • If I was to crosspost (which I never do) I would never involve those psychopaths in the talk.politics.guns group with normal humans. Even those that pass for normal humans in aus.hi-fi. The guys in tpg make the worst argument in aus.hi-fi look like a quiet discussion between Sunday school teachers. They truly and genuinely demented (yes, I know these words will be used against me). Still, some time spent there will certainly bear out the truth. Their idea of problem solving is to shoot first and ask questions later. Any thought of logical, sane discussion is perfectly alien to them.

  • I have no idea what would possess any sane human to answer such an obvious toll as the one that appeared recently with my name attached. It was so transparently obvious that it was a troll and not me, I can only assume that anyone who seriously considered that I wrote the post, is a complete moron. Naturally, you never considered that I wrote such nonsense, did you?
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Looks like he's only just changed it, he was still using the same address philallison AT tpg.com.au since 2004 until the end of last month. Now it's phil_a AT tpg.com.au Looks like he had to reboot his account somehow...

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones

"Trevor Wilson" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

I was 99% sure it was you but you are currently being impersonated.

You haven't in this post that I have answered. BTW I have not given the imposter the time of day.

You didn't in this one ;-).

Correct.

That's a shame. Bassett will miss you :-)) :-))

I will give you top marks for that.

You are obviously seeking some tech info so why not ask the group(s) as a whole? *IF* Mr. Know It All has already Googled the answer it will save you some time ;-) I personally would never give him the satisfaction that he in any way had helped me.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
TT