Source for UF2007 ultrafast diode?

1000V 2A DO-15 75nS max

Anyone know of a source for these ex stock in Oz, preferably without a ridiculous MOQ/MOV?

Reply to
rebel

X-ON have them, as Oz reps for mouser.

David

Reply to
David

yes, I'd already checked them out (as I have an account there). But the magic words "indent" and MOV rear their head(s). That - and time - are why I was looking for an ex-stock-Oz solution.

Reply to
rebel

:1000V 2A DO-15 75nS max : :Anyone know of a source for these ex stock in Oz, preferably without a :ridiculous MOQ/MOV?

If you can fit a DO27 device in the space why not buy a pack of 10 FR307 (1000V

3A) for $3.45 from Jaycar?
Ross Herbert

Are all of those parameters equally important to you?

Dave.

-- ================================================ Check out my Electronics Engineering Video Blog & Podcast:

David L. Jones

Will a STTH208 be good enough?

800V 2A DO-15 75ns Stock in the US, so you'll have to wait a few days extra.

Dave.

http://www.alternatezone.com/eevblog/
Reply to
David L. Jones

Might fit, a bit tight, but they are waaaay too slow at 250/500nS. The UF series are ultrafast 50nS/75nS which I guess is why there aren't any in Oz.

Reply to
rebel

Dunno about equally, but all are presumably important or the designer could/would have gone for something less exotic. This is a SMPS repair where they have gone dead-short across the primary side caps. I expect the 1000V is only so that they survive "normal" transients, unlike the one which zapped them both.

Reply to
rebel

Thanks Dave, but if I have to import it'll probably be the Mouser/Diodes Inc. genuine part through X-on.

Reply to
rebel

The thing about Farnell is that they won't charge you any extra if it's in stock overseas instead of Australia. They absorb the cost as part of their regular internal transfers. So the only difference you notice is a few extra days delivery time.

Dave.

http://www.alternatezone.com/eevblog/
Reply to
David L. Jones

Indent just means you need to pay for them before they will ship, and can't return them. There is no mention of MOV. The page lists a price for a qty of one. It suggest you order the pack size, but that is not a requirement. The delivery charge is $15.

We normally get our deliveries within 3-4 days from Mouser.

David

Reply to
David