Anywhere Console for Raspberry Pi

I wanted to use RPi on the Go, And needed console access while outdoors. So I ended up designing console adapter that works with PC, Android and iPhone.
we have created kickstarter campaign for this so all those have similar need can get it. please support us.

http://www.openelectrons.com/pages/49

Nitin

Re: Anywhere Console for Raspberry Pi

802.11n rather than Bluetooth performance.

Re: Anywhere Console for Raspberry Pi

Assuming the Pi has Internet connectivity, just open port 22 on your
firewall and install an SSH client on your mobile device.

Good for values of "On the go" > than the distance to your back yard.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Re: Anywhere Console for Raspberry Pi

Re: Anywhere Console for Raspberry Pi

Please don't make assumptions about use cases! My Pi comes on walking
trips with me where it drives an Iridium satellite modem. Wifi AP on the
Pi connects it to my phone. Software (in Python) on the Pi drives the
modem and the interface works via the phone browser. Runs off batteries
thank you and works with any phone browser without anything being
installed on the phone.

And the Wifi dongle cost peanuts.

Site Timeline