Anywhere Console for Raspberry Pi

I wanted to use RPi on the Go, And needed console access while outdoors. So I ended up designing console adapter that works with PC, Android and iPhone. we have created kickstarter campaign for this so all those have similar need can get it. please support us.

Nitin

Reply to
nitin5700

802.11n rather than Bluetooth performance.
Reply to
mm0fmf

Assuming the Pi has Internet connectivity, just open port 22 on your firewall and install an SSH client on your mobile device.

Good for values of "On the go" > than the distance to your back yard.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Reply to
Graham.
Reply to
Keiya Bachhuber

Please don't make assumptions about use cases! My Pi comes on walking trips with me where it drives an Iridium satellite modem. Wifi AP on the Pi connects it to my phone. Software (in Python) on the Pi drives the modem and the interface works via the phone browser. Runs off batteries thank you and works with any phone browser without anything being installed on the phone.

And the Wifi dongle cost peanuts.

Reply to
mm0fmf