Does Wolfram/Mathematica contain docos?

Wolfram/Mathematica seems a very impressive language/tool. I've installed the rPi version, but have difficult iNet access from my location; so I can't just get every snippet of info, like users who have an always-on braodband connection.

Also I object to Wolfram [and BBC/OpenUniversity] who operate like a trashy paper-magazine: for every 100KB that you d/l, you get 95KB of repeating the same garbage-adverts for a trivial 5 KB of info.

Fetching various http via a text-only fetch, shows that key parts of the fetch are missing [replaced by a URlink]. Probably code/formalar given as *.png. Also these smart-arses harvest each link that you click, and the inter-klick period, in order to suck-out-your-brain.

Has any one here, used rPi:Mathematic?

== TIA.

Reply to
Avoid9Pdf