Vgear MobiDTV USB DVB-T receiver

This item is brand new and its probably the software that's faulty!

The unit is obviously crap as it doesn't scan in all the channels during setup, but the instruction manual acknowledges this design defect and directs the user to click the "add channels" button to manually add the missing channels - what a pity the add button is greyed out and does nothing!!!

Vgear have ignored my email asking for help with this so I wondered if anyone on this group knows the solution?

TIA.

Reply to
ian field