GhostScript on embeddedsystem

I need to convert pdf files to PostScript files. Seems like the pdf2ps ghostscript program is the most common way to do this.

Has anyone ported GhostScript to an embedded Linux? Better yet embedded Linux on an ARM9 ?

It look possible but daunting!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Beaver

Hi,

AFAIK Atmel has ported Linux to an ARM9. It is available for one (or more ?) of their development boards.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus

There are ports of Linux to the ARM9. It is Ghostscript (actually pdf2ps) that I am looking for.

Reply to
Steve Beaver