Re: GhostScript/GhostView ??

[snip]

That YOU are the JERK (no reading comprehension) is well-defined....

What does a printer have to do with inserting a PostScript graphic into Word?

Not that I don't have PostScript printing capability... an hp1320 does both PCL and PS.

...Jim Thompson

Jim Thompson hath wroth:

Drivel: Note that the HP 1320 and similar printers use a Postscript emulator, that converts PS to PCL6 internally. It's like having GhostScript in firmware. For all I know (not sure), it may even be GhostScript in ROM. The last HP printers with real Postscript engines were the 4MV and 6MP.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

So what's the difference, other than the "PostScript" interpreter not being "Adobe(TM) PostScript(TM)"?

Reply to
Nobody

Have a nice day.

Reply to