Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Laser Pointer No Longer Works
I have an old laser point that I probably bought for $25 back in 2000 or earlier. I haven't used it in years, and found it wouldn't work. It has two 392 batteries. $5.00 each locally. I found that...
3
3

A good small voice recorder?
I have a Pogo radio and recorder device I bought 8-10 years ago. It's sort of like Tivo for radio. The Tivo part is virtually useless where I live, since AM/FM reception is minimal. I've made very...
1
1

Found: Datasheet collection.
hobby, elektronika, elektroakustyka, katalogi, propagacja radiowa, obwody drukowane, zakłócenia radiowe, projektowanie, oprogramowanie, anteny, telewizja, transformatory, satelity, datsheets
1
1

Repairing a Xantrex 600HD Powerpack--The Tricky Handle
My battery is pretty well shot, but when I contacted Xantrex tech last week, the tech said it could be taken apart. It's all in a nice orange enclosure with a handle, light, radio, and so on. He said...
1
1

New supplier of smd adapters
Please visit :

Looking for a particular snap-action switch
Wife wore out her left mouse button, and I am therefore looking for a new switch. Need a 1 cm x .5 cm x .5 cm snap-action switch, wth the button (1 mm wide) on top and offset from center by 1 mm (it's...
1
1

NET10 Cell Phone Costs?
Several years ago we started using NET10 cell phones. They offer a plan for 10 cents a minute. However, your total minutes are lost if you don't buy more in some period. Two (600 min) and six (1000...
2
2

What did the NTE 10 sub for?
Trying to find a spice model for the NTE 10 or its original substitute. Anyone have any idea what part the NTE 10 subbed for? Or where to find a spice model for this part? Ignorantly yours, Dave PS:...
4
4

A device for viewing the electromagnetic structure of the human body
Here is a question about something I recently stumbled upon. This is actually about a device proposed in a very very (Internet Age) old thread at The device seems kind of interesting, as it supposedly...
2
2

Portable Power HELP DC to AC Inverter with battery source.
I am looking for some assistance. I am trying to setup a portable power pack to provide 110/120V AC power from a lithium ion battery pack using an inverter. I was using the following device: Duracell...

Hello I'm electronics lover
Please send me about all electronic news
4
4

HELP:Low-pass filter on frequency counter
Hi all, I have to made some measurements with a frequency counter (model VC3165) on low frequencies (up to 60 Hz) .I know that in case of low frequency measurements a low-pass filter is needed in...
1
1

Circuit collections - negative dynamic resistance etc
I have some circuit collections here:

50KV multiplier from 5KV neon sign transformer
I need to make a multiplier to take the 5KV from my neon sign transformer to 50KV. Can someone tell me what voltage rating the diodes and capacitors should have? I know they don't have to have a...
6
6

Finding Telecommuting Jobs
I am a recent college graduate from an electrical engineering background wi= th 2 years worth of work terms in circuit prototyping/design/assembly and c= omputer programming while I was still in...
1
1