Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Robobus, an autonomous driving bus developed by the Chinese tech firm WeRide
Robobus, an autonomous driving bus developed by the Chinese tech firm WeRide, has recently hit the road in the U.S. city of Las Vegas. #autonomousdriving #selfdriving #tech

Re: DejaNews are back
Posting DejaNews is back Deja News - Post News

DejaNews are back
DejaNews are back Google acquires Deja's Usenet Archive Google Groups Welcome to the Deja News Online Store!

Wearable Insulin Biosensors for Diabetes coming soon
Wearable Insulin Biosensors for Diabetes coming soon We present a critical review of the current progress in wearable insulin biosensors. For over 40 years, glucose biosensors have been used for...

Single point thermal imaging camera made of infrared thermometer
copy&paste since not delivered by Usenet Google Groups ======================================================= Single point thermal imaging camera made of infrared thermometer 2 views Subscribe...
2
2

Can't find clearcut instructions that work for resetting Mikrotik RB411 routerboard to 192.168.88.1
I know it was working when I put it in the storage box years ago. But I don't remember what IP address it was set to at that time. The 18VDC 1Amp POE is known to be good & the RB411 lights & beeps...
3
3

Rubber beading on high voltage cable insulation
Hey all, Just curious what you think about this. The photos at the link are showing large gauge wire used on a vintage 600 VDC rail vehicle. We're talking 1930's electric streetcar technology....
4
4

Brillenbaendchen
---------8x-------------- Brillen_Baendchen.txt all20220614 DIY! man nehme 80-90 cm 1-1,5 mm Seil Nylon/PE/PPE etc... (1)(2)(3) an beide Enden eine verstellbare Schlaufe machen, So ist die Brille...

battery jargon
A battery consists of two metals brought into contact. Somehow, they form an anode/cathode electric potential. That's the extent of my battery chemistry. So: NiCd - nickel and cadmium carbon zinc -...

Key FOB, Assume has Active RF ID
Hi, I have a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee. To open the car door (locked), I simply grab the handle and the door unlocks then opens with the Key FOB in my pocket. The Key FOB has buttons that include...
3
3

replacing a battery
The battery in my phone burned out, so I ordered a replacement from Amazon. Examining the case, I can't find any fasteners. Do I open it with an oyster knife?
2
2

particle accelerators
In days of old, particle accelerators used bubble chambers as detectors. What sensor technology is utilized at CERN? And when was the last time bubble chambers were in use?

phone antennas
Do cell phones contain a separate antenna each for phone network, Wi-fi and Bluetooth? Also, does Bluetooth include any security? Like, if a user is listening to his music through a Bluetooth link,...
1
1

battery charger
I picked up a AAA NiMh battery charger. The label reads: Output: 1.2 V 800 mA AA/AAA charging: 120 mA Why the two different current specs? Does not compute -
1
1

automobile remotes
A question concerning the car remotes; door lock, headlights, etc. Each car/handset must be a matched pair, regarding the ID and security codes. Obviously only one car in the parking lot ought to...
3
3