Looking for a particular snap-action switch

Wife wore out her left mouse button, and I am therefore looking for a new switch. Need a 1 cm x .5 cm x .5 cm snap-action switch, wth the button (1 mm wide) on top and offset from center by 1 mm (it's 6 mm from one end and four mm from the other end.). Thought Digi-Key had everything, but they don't have this switch. If anyone knows where I might find a repacement, I would be most grateful.

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
Dave

If you're in the US, look on freecycle.org or Craig's List for people giving away old computer accessories.

Last week I got a print server,some Ethernet cables and and optical mouse. The price was 15 minutes of my time to go pick up the items.

John

Reply to
news