Hello I'm electronics lover

Please send me about all electronic news

Reply to
electro siraj

This is a Usenet Newsgroup, not a vending machine.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It sure behaves like a vending machine. I put my $11 in, and all I got was a lousy Dimbulb. ;)

Reply to
JW

You were overcharged! They are just ten cents a gross on SED. Of course, no one wants a gross of dimbulbs.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--
And, if we did, what would you do with it, send it back to us as if it
was all news?