Xilinx Virtual Platform

Hi everyone.

I was just wondering if someone knew where to find documentation about the Xilinx Virtual Platform.

I'm interested in writing simulation models for my own cores. Since those cores have external interface, they can't be autogenerated and they're critical to my application ... (the code will do nothing without them).

Currently, I've managed by a few hacks to do pretty much what I want but I'd like to know if there is any documentation about it ? Because I didn't find much ;(

Sylvain

Reply to
Sylvain Munaut

"Sylvain Munaut" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:44eb5529$0$32429$ snipped-for-privacy@news.skynet.be...

no there isnt - thats the reason I working on XSIM the only simulator up today that succesfully runs MicroBlaze uClinux unmofied images

is pretty fun to see peripherals like

sd card systemace ide disk i2c rtc video display pictiva oled

to work from the microblaze simulator :)

the plugin API for the XSIM simulator is also available. fully documentated !

Antti PS EDK 811 VP sim does choke on uclinux images ASFAIK

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Well, I got it to run ... but I thought there might be a doc to be sure I was doing it right.

I saw xsim

Well, I tried to find the link again on xilant.com but I just couldn't ...

And the last time I saw it, it was windows only and I'm a linux guy ... A shame though because a nice simulator would definitly be useful

Sylvain

Reply to
Sylvain Munaut

got altera stuff as xilinx seems to send multiple emails welcoming me to the ISE, but never gives up the program.

cheers

Reply to
jacko

jacko schrieb:

what program should they give up!? isnt the webPack enough for you?

Antti

Reply to
Antti