xilinx edk 6.3

Hi all, is the edk 6.3 shipping in the meantime/already ? Still waiting for mine, but just saw the first patch for it already ...

cheers & thanks

Reply to
E.S.

Xilinx told me that EDK 6.3 started shipping Oct 18, 2004. I asked if my EDK maintenance period had expired and they sent me a quote for a new copy (full retail price), and said they would ship me the new version when I paid them the quoted price.

Reply to
newman