Need a few Xilinx Spartan FPGAs

Hello,

Does anyone have a few XCS30 -3TQ144C FPGAs around, or know a distributor who will sell in small quantity? I need about a dozen to finish off the last boards using that chip.

I've just about finished the conversion to the Spartan 2E but need to use up these last blank boards first.

Thanks in advance for any pointers. (Yes, Digi-key will gladly sell me a minimum of 60 for $2600!)

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson