modelsim settings in edk

hi,

I want to generate simulationlibrarys from edk 6.3 the wizard tells me I have to set the environment variable for modelsim. how do I do this in edk? thank you.

Reply to
Christoph Lauer

hi,,

perhaps I have to ref> hi,

Reply to
Christoph Lauer

In windows platform go to:

-The control pannel=>Performance and Maintenance=>System

-On My computer right clic=>properties Go to the advanced tab and choose environment variables.

In Linux: add "export MODELSIM=PATH_YOU_WANT" in the /etc/profile file.

A+ Mehdi

Reply to
GaLaKtIkUs™