FreeRTOS.org has support for Microblaze

FreeRTOS.org is an open source mini real time kernel. V3.2.4 is the first version to include a port for the Microblaze. See

(this is a direct link to the port docs so you will not see the menu frame. Go directly to
to see the menu).

There are many existing ports, but this is my first venture into the FPGA world. As I am new to soft processors and FPGA's I might not have everything set up in the most efficient fashion - but the port has been working well on soak test for many days now.

Hope it might be of interest to some (?).

Regards, Richard.

Richard