Chipscope Pro License Problem

Has anyone had any problems with Chipscope Pro licenses? I evaluated Chipscope Pro a couple months ago and got my company to buy me a copy. I just got my registration ID and reinstalled using the new ID. Now, when I try to scan the JTAG chain in Chipscope Pro Analyzer, I get the following error:

ERROR: Registered product: ChipScope Pro 7.1i Web Eval, Registration ID: XXXXXXXxXXXXX The evalution license has expired.

(I X'ed out my real ID)

I tried uninstalling and then re-installing with no luck. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have opened a web case with Xilinx and was told to call non-technical support. I called them and they transferred me to technical support where I waited on hold for >20 mins before leaving a message.

Thanks,

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Only Xilinx can help you with licensing. One alternative is to get a return authorization on the chipscope and use HDL simulation instead.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler