can you please help me VHDL coding on CSMA and DCF based project of wireless LAN

hi,

i am doing the following project. can any one help me for VHDL coding for simulation on altium designer? or at least guid me with ideas to implement software without any errors.

VHDL simulation and Implementation of CSMA and DCF of Wireless LAN

Learn about the wireless LAN technique and system design, simulation and verification techniques for digital communication systems. Parts of the Medium Access Control (MAC) layer of the IEEE 802.11 Wireless LAN standard will be simulated and implemented in VHDL.

hoping a positive reply..from you all experts in this area.

thanks and regards vasu

Reply to
vasulu.b

" snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...

Wouldn't it be simpler to just ask for someone to do the project for you?

That sounds like a quote from a homework assignment. The spelling and grammar are much better than the previous paragraph, and it also instructs the reader to learn.

You're not by any chance Indian are you?

It would be ironic if Western nations were outsourcing jobs to Eastern graduates who had outsourced their project work to Western engineers :-)

Reply to
Kryten

Hi Molecule, You need to ask a more specific question and show you have done some reading around the particular area to increase the likelihood of useful info/advice/pointers from the experts in this group.

What are the functions provided by the MAC layer for 802.11? What does DCF stand for?

Regards Andrew

snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com wrote:

Reply to
Andrew FPGA