please help me out

people can anybody provide me with the necessary circuit diagram for making of the MAGNETIC STRIPE SMART CARD READER i need it urgently required in my final tear project atleast some lead or link where i could get some help reply soon

Reply to
parry

Yes they do. Either that, or they use some RF engineer's firmware for an AVR that does the same thing ... strange world ;-)

For magnetic card reader ASIC's ... here is that link again, they interface to a microcontroller and they're easy to use:

They show circuit diagrams in their application notes on the website. You might have to register to get the full data sheets.

Frank Raffaeli

Frank Raffaeli

You might try reading the replies to the same request you posted on October 26 to the same sci.electronics.design newsgroup.

-- CW

Reply to
Chuck Wozniak

You asked before.

The manufacturers of card readers use custom ICs.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear