HELP ME PLEASE

Hello,I`m new no the group and I have big problem... I have original source code for FCLX meter (PIC16F84A), but i need to translate it for PIC16F628... In code for 628 I turn off comparators with: clrf PORTA movlw 0x07 movwf CMCON

In program my GPR starts at 0x20h

I changed banks where is necessary... But my FCLX meter does not work right

I need some suggestion what to do...

I hope that you understand my problem because my english is not very improved :)

Reply to
Ivan