Altera logic programmer card

Hi, Does anyone know where I can get hold of an Altera Logic programmer card (lp6). Any info appreciated.

Cheers Alan.

Reply to
alan_s

Sometimes they turn up on eBay but they are described as an Altera Parallel Port or Printer Interface card - sometimes you have to read between the lines. I haven't seen any recently.

Depending on the device you might be able to find a third party programmer.

Reply to
DerekSimmons