Programmer for Altera Ep320

Hi. I have to program some old EPLDs (altera Ep320).

I have found the aplus7 software (DOS!!) but now i have to buy/build a programmer. Is there a schematic somewhere ?

Thank you

Reply to
merco

Buy a secondhand Needhams EMP-20 burner (They show up on ebay occasionally) You'll need a #13 family adaptor - if it doesn't come with the burner, you can still buy (the adaptors) from Needhams. M

Reply to
Piglit