Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- UTOPIA interface signal traces
April 29, 2005, 9:34 pm
rate this thread
Re: UTOPIA interface signal traces
It depends. Look inside the datasheets of your utopia transmitter and
receiver to see the timing requirements. If I'm looking e.g. in my
IXP425 datasheet at AC characteristics I can find the recommended
setup/hold time requirements for the UTOPIA receiver. With these values
I can go to the transmitter timings and calculate the reserve between
transmitter timing and receiver timing and the rest is available for
everything that happens (bad edges, length differences between clock and
signals, ...) between transmitter and receiver.
I hope this helps,
PS: Remove the ABC chars to get my correct e-mail.
- » generation of sine wave using pwm module of dspic30f6010
- — Previous thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Industrial IoT Latest Technology Research, Top Players with Current Trends and Emerging Ch...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming