USB Flash memory stick

My Mass storage class driver (on the host side) has to support the
access to "USB flash memory stick device".
Do I need to support both "bulk-only" and "control_bulk_interrupt"?

suggestions please.

Thanks in advance.
Nagendran V

Re: USB Flash memory stick

It depends upon the particular "USB flash memory stick device"
that you are using. This "protocol" information is found
in one of the descriptors (device?), which you can examine
using an system specific tools while the device is plugged
into a PC.

Under Linux, you can use the "lsusb" command to look at the
descriptors.

--
Michael N. Moran           (h) 770 516 7918
5009 Old Field Ct.         (c) 678 521 5460

Is there a similar tool to use under XP?

Re: USB Flash memory stick

I think there are some windows based tools like CATC USBTracer, HHD USB
Monitor e.t.c, but i never used them for this purpose.

regards,
srinivas

Site Timeline