USB mass storage class selection

Hi there,

i am going to implement an usb mass storage class, and i don't kno wether to choose the UFI class or the bulk-only one, since CBI i discouraged by the USB-IF. I would really appreciate your advice.

Thank you!

Reply to
hectorhg

In my experience, bulk-only is by far the most common.

-- Michael N. Moran (h) 770 516 7918

5009 Old Field Ct. (c) 678 521 5460 Kennesaw, GA, USA 30144

"So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key." "Already Gone" by Jack Tempchin (recorded by The Eagles)

The Beatles were wrong: 1 & 1 & 1 is 1

Reply to
Michael N. Moran