Matrox single board computer

I have a SBC manufactured by Matrox Canada, 1981.  It has a Z80 CPU,
64K RAM and from what I can tell the board is named "CTM-100/300-GE".
The only I/O's are a coax connector and something that appears to be a
25-pin serial port.  There are 7 pins on the board that looks a lot
like PSU connectors.

Anyone have any information about this board?

I seriously have no idea what it is, or what it does, but it
sure would be fun to see if it still works.

Please email me: stian vrtt [.] com if you have any
suggestions

Thanks!

Site Timeline