Intrinsically safe single board computer?

Hi all, Can anyone recommend an embedded SBC or PLC like product that can be placed in a class 1, div 1, group B environment? We need 3-5 channels

12 bit or better A/D, 1 D/A, and few digital I/O pins, plus either a network or serial port. I don't have a good handle on the speed, but there will be a fair amount of floating point math. The program itself is small, but there will likely be a couple hundred kbytes of lookup tables.

Is this doable, or should I be looking at an explosion proof enclosure and I/S barriers.

Quantity will likely be well under 100 units/year, and we're in the US. Thanks in advance, Reed.

Reply to
rblake