Single board computer

Hi All, Is there any chance for me to get more information about RadiSys single board computer? It is based on 486DX-100 CPU and part number PFS-067-01.

Thank you in advance, Al

Reply to
Al

That would depend on how much information you have now.

If you ask RadiSys I think your chances will improve.

JJS

Reply to
John Speth

Information - almost 0% Just need to know how to reset password for BIOS setup Second - how to bypass boot from build-in flash memory. I sent e-mail to RadiSys, but so far no respond from them and I am not surprise, because this board was developed for IGT slot terminal and I think they will not share this information. Thans, Al

Reply to
Al

Does anybody still make a 486?

 [page]:
            Try the download section.
Reply to
CBFalconer

No, but with a right approach it is still good board. Al

Reply to
Al

Is there a battery? If so, disconnect it for awhile.

Reply to
JW

single

It does not work. Al