Single board computer

Hi All,
Is there any chance for me to get more information about RadiSys single
board computer?
It is based on 486DX-100 CPU and part number PFS-067-01.

Thank you in advance,
Al

Re: Single board computer

That would depend on how much information you have now.

If you ask RadiSys I think your chances will improve.

JJS

Re: Single board computer
 Information - almost 0%
Just need to know how to reset password for BIOS setup
Second - how to bypass boot from build-in flash memory.
I sent e-mail to RadiSys, but so far no respond from them and I am not
surprise, because this board was developed for IGT slot terminal and
 I think they will not share this information.
 Thans,
Al

Re: Single board computer

Is there a battery? If so, disconnect it for awhile.

Re: Single board computer
single

It does not work.
Al

Re: Single board computer

Does anybody still make a 486?

 [page]: <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net
Re: Single board computer

No, but with a right approach it is still good board.
Al

Site Timeline