Matrox Orbital displays

Does anyone in Aus sell the Matrox Orbital displays? I've tried pricewatch etc, and google and came up with nothing.

Their MX6 looks especially nice btw

tia Rob

Reply to
Robert Murphy

Dominion Electronics are a distributor for Matrix Orbital displays in Australia.

Unit 13, 82 Reserve Road Artarmon, NSW 2064 Australia Tel: 61 2 9906 6988 Fax: 61 2 9906 7145 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@dominion.net.au

Reply to
dmm

I got a spam bounce from that mail address.

Reply to
Robert Murphy

Give them a phone call in the morning.

Reply to
dmm

Uh huh. That's not very encouraging. I just did, and according to the person who answered they are having "one of those days", she didn't know whether they sold and or wholesaled the Matrox stuff, and couldn't put me through to sales because the one person there was busy.

Not a criticism of you dmm, and I thank you for the reply, but Dominion seem to suck.

So where in Australia can I buy a Matrox display? A few years ago it may have been a niche market. I can easily enough import one (relatives in USA) but would prefer to buy local, even if it is made overseas.

Reply to
Robert Murphy

PC Case Gear, have a look at this link...

Thats where I get mine from.

--Richard, the Wizard from Oz richardsmagic.com

Reply to
Richard Waters

yeap, me too. the guys there are very helpful. picked up a Matrix Orbital display that hooked up to the USB port, came with software, awesome little device :)

mike

Reply to
Mike Paull