Single Board computer with graphic

Hi,

I'm looking for a single board computer which can run Linux and has a video output.

I've found the armadillo board, but it costs 400 USD. It's too expensive, I can buy a real computer for that price.

The TS-7250 looks nice, but it doesn't have a graphic chip.

Do you know good solution ?

Jean-Marc

Reply to
oksid

and a gumstix? but i can dig up some old links with embedded x86's that have some video for less than 400, probably. though an epia will do it.

jim dorey

"oksid" schreef in bericht news:dbe5ln$8tc$ snipped-for-privacy@news.hispeed.ch...

ICOP has a few boards with varying features, though I don't know their prices. There's a good one at Ebay *NOW* for $105 + $10 shipping, going into history in less than 2 hours...

Reply to
Boudewijn Dijkstra

IIRC, the soekris boards have video out. They were about $300 last time I looked.

On the other hand, a PC motherboard might be the way to go. Motherboards are very cheap.

--
Regards,
  Bob Monsen

If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has
so much as to be out of danger?
                                  Thomas Henry Huxley, 1877
Reply to
Bob Monsen

Nano ITX perhaps.

--
"When you have to choose between a first-rate company with a
second-rate product and a second-rate company with a first-rate

video out as in composite or as vga ?

Alex Gibson

As composite is better.

I think that I will use an EPIA Motherboard.

Reply to
oksid