Looking for MC1554G data sheets

The subject says it all. I did the Google and Yahoo thing with no luck.

While we are at it, I am also looking for any info on EP220 power transistor.

TIA.

Mostafa

Mostafa Kassem
Re: Looking for MC1554G data sheets

Do the search on just "MC1554". ie: without the suffix G. There is a site
called Doom.com which has it and may have the datasheet too.

Re: Looking for MC1554G data sheets

I did to no avail.  Dooms does not have it either.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Mostafa

Mostafa Kassem
Re: Looking for MC1554G data sheets

The part is a 1 watt amplifier. I found it in a 1976 Motorola Linear
databook. If you will email me an email address, I will scan it and send
it to you. It's only 4 pages and pretty sketchy. It has been out of
production (at Motorola at least) for at least 15 years.  No luck on the
transistor.

Bob

Note the munged email address

Re: Looking for MC1554G data sheets

Hi Bob:

Thank you for your help. You can find my e-mail address below in my signature.

Best regards,

Mostafa

Mostafa Kassem