WANTED: Embedded software developers

Need embedded software developers with C++, vxworks, OO design & development. Please email resumes to snipped-for-privacy@4cs.com

Reply to
4csjobs

In article , 4csjobs writes

Is it domestic or somewhere overseas like the USA?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/ snipped-for-privacy@phaedsys.org

\/\/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Reply to
Chris Hills

Looks like it's neither domestic nor overseas - it's IL!

Registrant:

4 C Solutions (4CS-DOM) 1201 7th St. East Moline, IL 61244 US

Domain Name: 4CS.COM

Administrative Contact: Kartham, Ashok (AKO472) snipped-for-privacy@4CS.COM 4 C Solutions 1201 7th St. East Moline, IL 61244 US 3097550199

Technical Contact: Nelson, Brian (BNQ84) snipped-for-privacy@4CS.COM 4 C Solutions 1201 7th St East Moline, IL 61244 US 3097550199

Record expires on 11-Jan-2006. Record created on 10-Jan-1996. Database last updated on 31-Jul-2004 21:00:15 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

GATEKEEPER.4CS.COM 206.139.13.16 NS1.NETEXPRESS.NET 64.22.192.4

Creepy, Soulless Gigolo for President ? NOT !
Reply to
Bryan Hackney

development.

The same is said on their web site

Its not really clear what they do in the development area. Two jobs are posted in their employment area. They didn't seem to be related to this post though.

David

Reply to
David

Multiposted to far too many groups. replied in c.a.e only.

Whenever no location is given, assume it to be the US, since they basically are the world. At the US border, there is a drop, almost infinitely deep. A project description would be expected before sending any resume.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

It's a foreign job as the company is the USA.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/ snipped-for-privacy@phaedsys.org

\/\/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Reply to
Chris Hills

Not in embedded Engineering they ain't In any event this is an international NG

Going which way across the border? :-)

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/\ /\/\/ snipped-for-privacy@phaedsys.org

\/\/ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Reply to
Chris Hills

Well, we do know that, but somehow the US folks tend to forget that.

That's indeed a good one ...

Rene

Reply to
Rene Tschaggelar

development.

You're right - I looked it up - it is a state in the US. I though it was a Canadian province.

In that case, it's still neither foreign nor domestic - it's up north somewhere.

Creepy, Soulless Gigolo for President ? NOT !
Reply to
Bryan Hackney

Well, if there was anyone else out there, wouldn't they be represented in the world series? ;o)

Alf

Reply to
Unbeliever

"Unbeliever" wrote in news:410e4198$0$28538$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optusnet.com.au:

Well, Canada does participate in the world series.

--
Richard
Reply to

which world series? cricket

martin

Serious error. All shortcuts have disappeared. Screen. Mind. Both are blank.

Reply to
martin griffith

development.

right, just as chicago is not a US city, cause of course chicago is in IL state (illinois) which doesnt seem to be part of the US, and because in the abobe quote the word "us" means microsecond

Reply to
roller

If the rest of the world will pardon my indulgence:

As seen on a Yankee fan t-shirt (Baseball):

If it's called the World Series why is it always held in the Bronx?

Hey be nice now, if the French can have God wishing to be Eddie Merckx (world's greatest cyclist) we can have the World Series in the Bronx. ;-)

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry        ncherry@comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)

in

the Belgian you ment :)

Reply to
roller

I know that Canada participates in the Cricket World CUP, IIRC last world cup one of their batsmen(ex aussie) nearly scored a century. Infact I've heard that Canada was the second best cricketing nation in North America and USA suprisingly is third!

--

Wing Wong
Reply to

Is it a French joke or a Belgian joke? I was told French. But of course Eddie is Belgium (no offense meant :-).

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry        ncherry@comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/               (Text only)
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Neil Cherry

OK, I give up. Canada, US, ... Who else is in North America? Can't we at least be second?

Or, has this bourbon I've been drinking caused me to miss the ;-)?

-Rich

--
Richard Pennington
Email: rich@pennware.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Richard Pennington

Even winning it occasionally.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

I wonder, is Greenland part of the continent North America ? So maybe ....

--
42Bastian
Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-)
 Click to see the full signature