Data Sheets Needed

Hi,

First up I am looking for the service manual & schematics on a Sharp SF9400 photo copier, is there anyone that can help out with this please. I have purchased this manual from online manual sites only to find it is not complete & does not have the electrical schematics.

Secondly I am looking for data sheets or any information on the following IC's SN751521GAFT & SN751522 also this one that is out of an IBM 5140 laptop it is 6487158 (E46L01FL)

Any help on any of these would greatly be appreciated.

Thankyou prolater

Reply to
prolater

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:20:19 +1100, "prolater" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I suspect these are TI made-to-order parts, probably line drivers or interface ICs. It may help if you told us the application, number of pins, package style, supply voltage, date code, etc.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Franc,

These IC's SN751521GAFT & SN751522 are on the back of 2 old plasma displays I have, attached to a removable pcb.

The SN751521GAFT is a 48pin flat package & the SN751522 is a 20 pin flat package type. This small pcb the carries these 2 IC's mounts in the middle of the back and connects to a series of sn5108A IC's(10) & others which are in a far to delicate place to identify ATM.

Wether they are custom or not I don't know but the screens are from old Toshiba 386 laptops (so to speak) the model of the laptops are 5100 from memory.

regards prolater

Reply to
prolater