ATMEL FLIP problem

hii i m using ATMEL FLIP for downloading program in At89C51AC3 microcontroller.but after2-3 times i download the program it gives time out error.even i run the program the controller does not give the basic signals like address data line even i removed the PSEN from the groung.. can anybuddy tell me why this is happening

Reply to
reena

I didn't even know that was ISP capable.

What's the programming interface ? I've been expereincing erratic behaviour also with the 89S52 and Atmel's AT89ISP software.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

i m using RS-232 interface .

Reply to
reena

Make sure that you're using a low enough baud rate. For AT889C51CC03 in-system programming I never go over 9600.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to